Need a custom made mattress?
In addition to standard sizes, we are able to manufacture custom size mattresses and box springs for antique beds, campers, waterbed replacements, boats and other needs you may have. We offer fast turnaround times (3-5 business days).
Our services include:
- Custom Size Memory Foam Mattresses
- RV Mattresses
- Trailer Mattresses
- Platform Mattresses
- Boat Mattresses
- Truck Mattresses
- Hospital Mattresses
- Rollaway Mattresses
- Sleep Sofa Replacement Mattresses
- Any Custom Size or Custom Configuration!
- Innerspring – Our innerspring coils are durable and highly elastic. They recover quickly to return to their original shape, providing a bounce back responsiveness to pressure.
- Pocketed Coils – Pocketed coils isolate surface movement, reducing partner disturbance. Our mattresses are made with durable yet highly responsive coils which limit body impressions and mattress wear to provide lasting comfort.
- Pillowtop – Pillow Top mattresses offer a fluffy comfort layer section at the top. Each mattress is handcrafted to provide a plush, cushioned feel on the surface with supportive layers beneath.
- Memory Foam – Memory foam is a unique material developed to absorb and diffuse pressure.
- Hybrid – Hybrid mattresses are made with innerspring or pocketed coils and foam. Our Hybrids are constructed to combine the benefits of each material to offer the best support for a variety of comfort levels.
- Latex – Latex is an innovative material which uses material from rubber trees. It offers the same pressure relief as memory foam with an enhanced ability to provide support and just the right amount of bounciness to provide the push back to enable easier surface movement. Its rubber cell structure lifts your body and allows air to flow through, creating an escape path for body heat which creates cooler and more restful sleep.
Instructions for Taking Accurate Measurements:
1.To take a width measurement, measure from the inside of one side of the mattress area to the inside of the other side where the mattress will rest.
2.To measure the length, measure from top to bottom where the mattress will rest.
3.If you have height restrictions, measure from the resting area of the mattress to the highest point vertically you would want the mattress to reach.
4.If you have an Airstream RV trailer you can contact Airstream to get your Airstream mattress schematic here. (With these measurements we will be able to custom design your new custom Airstream mattress to fit perfectly.)
**All Custom Mattress Orders are non-refundable. All custom mattress sales are final.